31 Positive Affirmations for Successful living
You can live a successful life just by speaking positive words of affirmations. After my divorce, I literally hit rock bottom and everything seemed to be going wrong for me. My life wasn’t looking good or in any good state until I learned the power of positive speaking. It is really true that there is life and death in the power of the tongue and whatever you speak is usually what you get. I learned the power of speaking positive affirmations over my life and from since then my life have never been the same.
The benefits of positive affirmations
Repeating positive affirmations will make all areas of your life better by making your life rich with gratitude and positivity. Additionally, you will have a better perspective of and better able to focus on your life.
Positive affirmations will help to blot out negativity from your life and as you continue to repeat these affirmations you will notice that the negative things in your life start to disappear.
Positive affirmations will help you to become more positive. When you are positive you will attract positive people and things. This will cause your life to be very successful
Additionally, repeating positive affirmations will improve your heart health. This is because you eventually become optimistic and will learn to see the good in every situation. When you are optimistic you are less stressed resulting in a healthier heart.Repeating positive affirmations will improve your heart health. Click To Tweet
When you repeat positive affirmations on a daily basis, you will notice good things start to happen in your life. For me, those good things were small such as feeling good about myself to bigger things such as publishing a series of textbooks and traveling the world. Read more here
You may be fearful that you do not have the right affirmations to say. Have no fear.
Today I want to share with you 31 positive affirmations for successful living these affirmations I have used in my life and have seen a major difference in the success of my life.
ositive affirmations for successful living
- I deserve the best and I accept it now.
- 2. I am a magnet for opportunity and I attract success.
- 3. I am no ordinary person I am going to rain and when in life I am destined for greatness.
- 4. S
omethinggood is going to happen to me today and something good is going to happen through me today.
- 5. I am blessed beyond measure.
- 6. I am the head and not the tail I am the lender and not the borrower.
- 7. success will be my portion today and every day.
- 8. I choose to forgive all those who hurt me and leave the past behind me
- 9. I refuse to let negativity overtake my life
- 10. I silence my inner tube inner critic and choose to focus on the good things about me.
- 11. I am healthy and I have a sound mind
- 12. I choose to engage in exercise every day.
- 13. I choose to eat a healthy diet regularly.
- 14. I choose to be the best parent to my children
15. Iopen my mind to new ideas and new opportunities each day.
- 16. My cupboard will always be filled with plenty.
- 17. I will not lack in any area of my life and a spirit of poverty shall not come near me.
- 18. Failure is not an option.
- 19.Divine ideas will fill my mind each new day.
- 20. I choose never to give up on my dreams and goals.
- 21. I will accomplish successfully all that I set out to do.
- 22.I choose to remain positive despite my circumstances.
- 23. I am a dependable and trustworthy individual.
- 24. I am a talented and intelligent person.
- 25. My businesses will not fail and customers will come from the east, west, north, and south.
- 26. I would be kinder to myself and others today.
- 27. I choose to love myself.
- 28. I choose to be grateful for all that I have.
- 29. Sickness will not overtake my body.
- 30. I am determined to live a successful life.
- 31. I can and I will
Repeating these affirmations on a daily basis will definitely help to have a successful life. Furthermore, be sure to keep track of all the good things happening in your life so you can look back later and see the difference.
Subscribe to this blog and get a free tracker to track all the good things happening in your life.